My Girl
PRESS RELEASE
(Chatsworth, CA)

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
October 26, 2009

Rich Girls Need Cock Too
Seven will definitely be the lucky number—Pulse Distribution is releasing the 7th title and the 1st feature film from My Girl. The Perverted Socialite is an all-sex tale of slutty, rich bitches who live lives of debauchery and excess—they’re looking for something more and that’s group sex. The Perverted Socialite stars fresh-faced models Kassey, Kristine, Courtney, Morgan and Lis and hits the streets on Tuesday, October 27th. Each scene is a foursome with hot girls getting exactly what they want—sometimes three guys pleasuring one girl. Find out what really happen behind closed doors of mansions.

“There’s nothing like being rich and filthy,” VP of Sales for Pulse Distribution, Craig Jelin. “These HOT women really indulge themselves and the scenes are intense. We’ve had a lot of interest in My Girl titles and I’m sure The Perverted Socialite do well.”

My Girl films star fresh-faced girls that any man would want as their girl—stunning blondes, racy redheads and sassy raven-haired beauties giving it up in every way possible.

For international and domestic sales inquiries, please contact Craig Jelin at Pulse Distribution via email at cjelin@pulsedistribution.com or phone (818)435-1610. For licensing inquiries, please contact Amy Lew at Pulse Distribution via email at alew@pulsedistribution.com or phone 818.435 1611. Preorders are strongly encouraged. Press inquiries should be sent to Erika Icon/The Rub PR via email at erika@pulsedistribution.com.

Attachments
446773-The_Perverted_Socialite_HR_FR-L.jpg (51 downloads)